CE’s and Policies

Can I earn Continuing Education for taking your courses?

Yes! Grief Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Grief Education maintains responsibility for this program and its content. CE Certificates are provided at the conclusion of each course. CAMFT CEPA# 105877
Every course I offer is designed for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Courses meet the qualifications for continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Check course descriptions to see how many CEs are offered for each course.

I’m a mental health professional in a state other than California, can I still CEs for completing your courses?

Possibly. Check with your local licensing board. They may need a copy of the course outline to make their determination.

Do you offer online courses?

Yes! I offer small group video-conferenced courses. These are live and interactive. You’ll be able to see and hear me and the other participants. Likewise, we’ll all be able to see and hear you. Look for the phrase “via video-conference” in the course titles.

Is Grief Education a person or a company?

I’m Jen Leong, LMFT, CT. Grief Education is my business name, but I’m a one-woman show. (Well, sometimes I put my husband to work.) You can learn more about me here.

I want to take your course, but I need special accommodations. How do I arrange that?

I’m happy to work with you to meet your needs. Send me an email as soon as possible so we can start figuring out the best way to do that.

Grief Education is in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act. Please email Jen@GriefEducation.com to address your needs for special accommodations.

I lost my certificate of completion from a course I took. How do I get a new copy?

Just ask and I’ll send you a new copy of your certificate of completion. Please submit a written request to Jen@griefeducation.com, include your name, the name of the course and the date you completed the course. Requests will be acknowledged within 2 business days. Copies will be provided within 30 days.

I can’t make it to a course I’m registered for. Can I send someone else in my place?

Yes! Attendee substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the of the course. You can notify me of the change by sending an email to Jen@GriefEducation.com or, if it is a very last minute change, the substitute attendee can notify me at check-in.

What is your cancellation and refund policy?

If you have registered for a course and find that you are unable to attend, please submit your request to cancel in writing to Jen@GriefEducation.com.

Requests received 10 days or more prior to the course date will receive a full refund.

Requests received between 10 days and 24 hours prior to the course beginning will receive a certificate, equal to the full registration fee paid, to use toward a future course within 1 year.

Requests received less than 24 hours prior to the course beginning will receive a certificate, equal to 50% of the registration fee paid, to use toward a future course within 1 year.

Or, if you can find someone to attend in your place, attendee substitutions may be made at any time up to the start of the course.

I have an issue, how do we resolve it?

Send me an email to set up a time talk, my email address is Jen@GriefEducation.com. You can also give me a call at (424) 703-4007, but as a practicing psychotherapist, I can be hard to reach by phone.

As a CAMFT Approved CE Provider, I have a thorough grievance policy and I’m happy to share it with you. You can click here to view it.